We are seeking a business development and partnerships professional. This role will be responsible for managing full outbound and inbound sales cycles, sourcing and building new revenue-oriented partnerships, and maintaining relationships with our existing clients and partners. Strategy, sales, relationship development, and execution are all entailed in this role, and the chosen candidate will work directly with our CEO, in order to develop fundamental revenue strategies and co-manage relationships.
You will be joining RyeStrategy at the ground floor, and will play an essential role in its long-term revenue capabilities and growth.
If your background doesn’t meet our qualifications perfectly, don’t let that stop you from applying — we are a group of self-starters and continual learners who prioritize passion, commitment, and work ethic over all else. If you’re feeling unsure, we strongly encourage you to apply and to place extra emphasis on your “why RyeStrategy”.
In this role you will:
- Manage and execute full outbound and inbound sales cycles across a broad range of target industries
- Establish revenue-oriented partnerships with a variety of organizations and entities
- Fully learn our products and services in detail, as well as our general capabilities and mission, in order to optimally communicate with customers and partners
- Maintain and nurture multi-year relationships with existing customers and partners to create further opportunities for revenue growth
- Research and develop comprehensive revenue growth strategies, opportunities, and methodologies
- Collaborate with our marketing personnel to build strong and scalable inbound lead solutions
- Work with our CEO to set and accomplish quarterly and annual sales objectives, as well as perform regular reviews of all methods and strategies to identify opportunities for improvement
- 4+ years business development and partnerships experience in B2B SaaS and/or services
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with and sell to SMB executive leadership
- Experience developing and maintaining multi-year customer relationships
- Full outbound and inbound sales cycle experience, preferably across a diverse range of target industries
- Proven self-starter, with the ability to resourcefully build and execute revenue growth opportunities, methodologies, and strategies for a lean organization
We’d love to talk if you are:
- Entrepreneurial spirited, excited about startups, and ready to play a pivotal role at the ground floor of a growing organization
- Passionate about the environment and ready to make a change in the corporate world
- Able to work independently and in teams
- An excellent communicator in written, verbal, and graphic formats
- Able to think creatively and analytically, while thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic, and oftentimes ambiguous work environment
- Able to represent yourself and the organization well through warm, professional conduct
- Remote, with occasional in-person meetings and activities
- $70,000 base / year
- New and recurring gross revenue commission
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Applicants must be currently located and able to work indefinitely in the United States
- RyeStrategy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, age, sex, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
RyeStrategy is a mission-oriented, seed-funded, environmental software and services startup specialized in helping small-medium sized businesses quantify their comprehensive carbon footprints for subsequent reduction and offset.
Our offering includes sustainability research, comprehensive carbon footprinting, mitigation strategy development, offset portfolio creation, and consulting on leveraging the results of carbon neutrality.
We provide an interactive, affordable, and efficient client experience to help organizations achieve their carbon neutrality and net-zero goals, furthering our mission of creating a greener tomorrow, today.
Learn more about us on our website and LinkedIn.