Note: By applying to this position, your application is automatically submitted to our Summer Internship Program openings in over 150 locations throughout the U.S
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking a highly motivated and diverse Non-Technical Interns for our Summer 2023 intern program. This is a paid full-time position. Anticipated duration will be from June through August 2023 (flexible). This position has the potential to transition into a Full-Time role upon graduation. Non-technical interns typically work in business or business support roles such as: Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, and Corporate functions. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of Project Managers and Team Leaders and partner with engineers, scientists, and technologists.
Our Non-Technical Interns:
- Support various project tasks including regulatory requirements, research and problem solving, and system support
- Perform data entry, data management, data evaluation, and data presentation
- Support the preparation of reports, plans and specifications for client group
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams by focusing on improvement initiatives
- Will be supported by leaders, mentors and teammates
- This is a full-time, paid position
- Anticipated duration will be from June through August 2023(flexible)
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as necessary
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pursuing Bachelor or Associate Degree in related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, detail orientated person
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to contribute ideas and offer opinions
- Honest, fun, hard-working and ready to learn and grow
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation package dependent upon level of education, technical capabilities, and market conditions. A 401k plan with a company match is also available. For more information please visit our website at www.trccompanies.com
TRC is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.