Do you have a passion for data systems and innovative software?
Do you want to join a transformative organization leading the earth-based Jewish renaissance?
Wilderness Torah seeks a Registrar & Salesforce Administrator to support our growing organization. The Registrar & Salesforce Administrator supports the program registration process through vendor software management, data entry, reporting, and customer support in a timely, accurate, and appropriate manner.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations, this role provides support to the organization through (1) the customization, configuration, and support of the Salesforce platform; (2) the production and management of event registration and online donation processes; and (3) helping and empowering other staff with reports and dashboards in Salesforce. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years experience in Salesforce. The candidate should be comfortable with creating automation and complex configurations, resolving issues on the Salesforce platform, and engaging with various third-party tools and integrations.
- ○ Build CRM database infrastructure (objects, fields, record types, report types)
- ○ Create pleasing displays (page layouts, page designs), build dashboards
- ○ Build and support staff in creating reports as requested
- ○ Merge contacts
- ○ Manage Salesforce automations (workflows, processes, flows)
- ○ Build, manage, troubleshoot FormAssembly forms and connections toSalesforce
- ○ Support Development
- Managing donation forms and donor acknowledgment
- Manage recurring donations
- Monthly reconciliation of donations
○ Best Practices
- Maintain up-to-date backend and frontend user guides of the platform
- Teach staff trainings and respond to questions
- Learn new ways to make better use of our Salesforce database
- Manage bug reports for tech issues and figure out steps to recreate andreport them to developersProgram Registrar
- ○ Develop program registrations via Blackthorn and FormAssembly and mapfields to Salesforce objects
- Work directly with program managers and marketing to set registrationtimeline and workflow
- Work with marketing to integrate forms with the Wilderness Torahwebsite
- Build custom objects to receive data from new form fields
- Work with program managers to streamline and troubleshoot anyissues with Salesforce integration
- ○ Track event registrations and communicate with relevant staff about status
- ○ Program payments
- Coordinate scholarship awards and disbursements
- Manage installment plans
- Follow up with attendees after events as needed for payment
- Answer customer inquiries related to registration. Provide tech supportto externally to users
- ○ Manage Refunds and Credits
- Assist with implementation of program refund policy
- Manage and process refunds and credits in accordance with policy.
- General Wilderness Torah Responsibilities● Support special projects within the organization as needed and as available
- ● Participate in weekly staff meetings and retreats
- ● Participate in Cultural Evolution work that aims toward deeper collaboration,more equitable decision-making, and stronger cultural anchoring
- ● Participate in Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion work
- ● Engage as a thoughtful member of a small, innovative team and community
- Candidate should be proficient in Google Workspace with advanced spreadsheet skills.
- 3 + years performing Salesforce configuration and administration of the Sales and Service Clouds and the NPSP (Nonprofit Success Pack).
- Experience with relational databases, data models and data integration tools/processes.
- Must have good IT skills (including data evaluation/analysis using relevant computer applications).
- Critical thinking skills must be high.
- Able to analyze and process data from multiple formats and integrate into usable data information.
- Strong communication skills including experience in writing, answering phone calls, and speaking.
- Experience providing customer or client services, a strong ability to multitask, a friendly demeanor, and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Commitment to our mission
ABOUT Wilderness Torah:
Founded in 2007, Wilderness Torah is a leader in the earth-based Judaism movement and has served thousands of people with land-based holiday retreats; outdoor, mentor-based K-12 programs; young adult leadership development, local and national training in our models, and most recently our virtual learning opportunities. We’re here as one healing balm in an overstressed, disconnected culture – to reconnect to the magic created when we get out into nature, experience embodied Jewish ritual and learning, all within a multi-generational setting. See our website at www.wildernesstorah.org.
Our workplace culture is one based on flexibility, trust, warmth, and dedication. Our team works hard, brings their whole selves, takes time when they need it, and relishes helping create meaningful experiences. We also have a large community of hundreds, from families in our youth programs to participants who help co-create our events. You will work with an amazing team of smart and caring people, in a workplace culture that values flexibility and collaboration.
Compensation and Benefits
- Part-time 40% FTE (16 hours/week), competitive nonprofit salary commensuratewith experience. Annual salary range from $50,000 to $65,000 ($24/hour to$31/hour)
- Retirement Plan: SIMPLE IRA with matching
- We offer ten U.S. holidays and all chag Jewish holidays off (days that follow theShabbat rules of no work). We have a flexible vacation policy and a sabbatical policy
- Free attendance at Wilderness Torah community programs, 25% discount on youthprograms
- Be an integral part of an innovative organization in an exciting growth phase, as wellas part of a cutting-edge movement to reconnect Judaism to the earthSchedule & Supervision
- This role is supervised by the Director of Finance & Operations
- Flexible work schedule. Work remotely.
- This role will need to give between 20-30 hours per week for the first couple ofmonths.To apply
Please send resume, two references, and cover letter (one page) in a single PDF email@example.com, include “Registrar & Database Administrator” in theSubject line.
Start Date: Immediate
Application Due Date: June 1, 2022
Wilderness Torah believes that personnel diversity is an organizational strength, and recognizes and values the intersecting identities that staff members bring to our organization. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply. WT is committed to providing equal employment consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.